GK's forensic experts are much sought-after presenters at specialist and industry conferences and meetings. In addition to mastery of the the strategic issues and technical developments, GK experts are strong communicators.
- Generally 2-4 hours in length
- Customized around the level of expertise and concerns of your staff or audience
- Delivered as an in-house or as a presentation at conferences, annual meetings, symposia, etc.
- In-depth coverage of a topic, often at an advanced level
- Led by GK forensic experts
To arrange a Half Day Seminar, email Dawn Finnegan. Or call her at 416.368.1700. Toll free: 1.800.564.5313.
If you don't see the topic you're interested in, please let Dawn know.
Our Expertise Is In Demand
A few of the conferences and forums where GK experts have presented:
- AVIVA National Claims Unit Workshops
- Canadian Defence Lawyers Canadian
- Canadian Institute Annual Forum
- Canadian Multi-disciplinary Road Safety Conference
- CANECT - Canadian Environmental Conference & Tradeshow
- Health Information Privacy and Security Conference
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Conference
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- ISB Education Training and Resources Sessions
- OIAA Professional Development & Claims Conference
- OMIA - Ontario Mutual Insurance Association
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (PSRs) Conference